- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated
(likely applies to half the world population).
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism
is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one's
metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight
hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters, a U-Washington study showed.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10
glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain
for up to 80% of suffers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger
fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing
on the computer screen or a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases
the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast
cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
- Are you drinking the amount of water you
should every day? As a rule of thumb - drink half your weight in ounces
of water a day. If you workout 3+ times a week and live in a humid climate
add another 24+ ounces to that number. Additionally, caffeine and alcohol
dehydrate the body; drink twice the water as you did coffee or alcohol
to replace water loss.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION...
- In many states the highway patrol carries
two gallons of Coke in the trunk of their cruisers to remove blood from
the highway after an accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of
coke and it will be gone within 3 days.
- To clean a toilet bowl; pour a can of
Coke into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour,
then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers;
rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil
dipped in Coke.
- The corrosion from car battery terminals:
Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth
soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To remove grease from cloths: Empty a
can of Coke into a load of greasy cloths, add detergent, and run through
a regular cycle. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric
acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric
acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the
rising increase in Osteoporosis.
- To carry Coke syrup the commercial truck
must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive
- The distributors of Coke have been using
it to clean their truck engines for about 20 years!